Materials Needed for “Truth or Dare” :
How To Setup:
For the Truth or Dare game, you do not need materials, unless you dare. All you need is a quiet place and a group of friends. I can participate up to 20 people and the game itself can last for 30 minutes.
How To Play:
- Step 1: First of all, it is necessary to know who is the goal of the game and what the participants will have to do.
Each participant has only two options to say the truth to a question or to choose a challenge.
- Step 2: When players already know what to do, they choose a moderator who will lead the game itself and ask or challenge the group.
- Step 3: The moderator can choose people or start from the left or right. The person who has been chosen has two options ahead of him. The moderator may ask what the person chooses. If the person says it is true, then a question is asked to answer, if a challenge, then the moderator must have some prepared challenges in time.
- Step 4: Try to avoid too personal questions and those challenges that can put the participants in an unpleasant situation.
How To Win:
Since Truth or Dare is a group game that does not involve a competition itself, it is obvious that we can not talk about how to win. This game requires a better understanding of your friends by asking questions.
The Benefits Of Playing This Game:
- Better knowledge of other people
- develop group communication
- Creates a pleasant atmosphere