Moving oranges with knees is a very popular and well-known game. It involves a lot of energy from the participants, and also a very interesting game. Things you need to do in this game at first appears simple, although a bit challenging and harder in practice. Within a given time, you have to carry the oranges between your knees to the circle at a certain distance.
- 10 oranges
- Circles for participants
How To Setup:
In this game, teams are selected and one player from each team participates. If there are 2 teams, one from each team will participate. Each participant is given 5 oranges and a circle is placed at a distance of 5 meters. The oranges are moved between the knees by the players and placed in a circle. You can modify the rules and you can put 2 players from the team. When the first put the orange in the circle starts the second player.
How To Play:
- Step 1: Mark out the place where the game will be played. Then put the circles at the corresponding distances. It is good that the distance from the start to the circles is not less than 5 meters.
- Step 2: Explain the rules of the game and make sure everyone understands what they have to do. For the atmosphere to be more enjoyable, it also demands a joyful music in the background.
- Step 3: Players have 5 oranges. Their mission is to kneel down and take the oranges between the knees after which they get up and jump and move the oranges to their circles (without their hands touching the oranges).
- Step 4: If the orange drops from a player, he stops and tries to raise the orange with his knees, and then moves on.
- Step 5: The winner of the game is the team that first puts the 5 oranges in the circle.
How To Win:
In the game “Moving oranges with knees” 1.You have to be very mobile and flexible. 2.It is not easy to raise the orange between the knees, therefore, you need patience and focus. 3.Pick up the orange from the floor, ensure that it is well placed between your knees. Such that it will not fall down in the process. 4 Also, be careful the way you jump with orange between your knees. If jumps will be more gentle and stable, then the orange will not fall and you will win extra seconds.
The Benefits Of Playing This Game:
This game helps the participants to:
1. Improve in interpersonal relationship and teamwork.
2. Relax, have fun and forget about their problems.
3. Creates an atmosphere of humor and builds friendship.