Jump In Jump Out is very fun. It can be played both inside a hall and outside. All participants in this game will have to concentrate throughout the game to play as much as possible. Otherwise, they will quickly lose. Everyone has the purpose to be focused on what they say to execute exactly. Then they all do what they say, but they have to be careful not to do what the leader does, but just to say and do what he says.
How To Setup:
In this game, I can participate from 5-20 people. Also, there is a need for a leader who will lead the game and will confuse all the participants. Those who will participate will form a circle and take their hands together with the leading leader. You can do more actions until most of them fail, and then at the end of the game, you will see who was more careful and focused.
How To Play:
- Step 1: All participants in the game together with the leader take their hands and form a large circle.
- Step 2: Explain the rules of the game, after which a few practical exercises are made for the participants to understand.example. The leader says: Tell me what I say and do what I say, not what I do.
- Step 3: At the first practical exercise, people do not get out of the game and need an example to understand. At the second test, whoever is wrong is out of the game.
- Step 4: Playing in this way, until 2 participants stay together with the leader and compete with each other to see who will eventually win.
- Step 5: If the leader of the game has tired or has no idea, it can be replaced by another person who has the desire to lead the game. Multiple rounds can be played.
How To Win:
Everybody has a desire to win. For this, you have to be content throughout the game. Follow carefully the leader who leads and tells the actions. But do not do what he does, but do what he says. It’s harder at first to coordinate movements, but later it will be easier.
The Benefits Of Playing This Game:
This game helps the participants to:
- Develops attention and focus
- Encourages group unity
- Create a beautiful harmony between the participants
- You can relax and feel free