In the Drop Egg, the participants try to build structures that’ll house and protect an egg when dropped from a height. The game is fun, and everyone is carried along because it demands that each person makes some necessary contribution to building this structure and house this egg. Any team that develops a study structure which can protect the game wins the contest.
Materials Needed for “Drop Egg” :
- Raw chicken eggs
- Masking tape
- Tables and Other materials of choice
How To Setup:
There’s no specific place to run this project; you run the game indoors outdoors. However, I’ll prefer a room, especially when it’s not congested and is high enough to take the drop. Same goes for the participants; make sure the room isn’t so crowded, and the teams can be divided into 4 or 5, with an average of 5 persons for each side. The time limit is flexible, so feel free to fix that.
How To Play:
- Step 1: Chose your target group and make sure the necessary materials for the game is prepared and evenly distributed. To avoid certain misconceptions and unforeseen circumstances, leave a spare of all equipment you’ve gathered for this game. Organize your team and carefully state out the rules and steps you should be taking; everyone should know this before you get started.
- Step 2: The goal of this is the same for all teams, and that’s to build protection for the raw egg they’ve been given. They have the necessary materials for construction, so you’ll have to monitor them (if the leader), and after the structure, the will be thrown from a height, and anyone that survives this fall wins the game.
- Step 3: There’s a no specific time limit, but a few minutes should be enough. However, each team should be given the same time frame, and each side should have the same supply of material to ensure uniformity and avoid cheating.
- Step 4: Once the time elapses, the organizer or any other selected person will take these structures with the egg and drop it from a certain height. The eggs should be left from the same height to ensure a fair play. Once the egg doesn’t break, then you have nothing to lose. However, if yours doesn’t survive the fall, then you’ve lost.
How To Win:
The Drop Egg isn’t just fun, it enhances building and collaboration in any team. Each team has to work together to construct reliable protection from various materials; carefully select your pattern, and you’re good to go. Also, keep it in mind that the total time spent matters.
The Benefits Of Playing This Game:
- It enables teammates to share experiences
- Participants have the opportunity to help out when necessary, so no one feels left out
- The goal is achieved together as a team, thereby enhancing team building