Are you looking for a dynamic game that includes more participants? Catch the ball can be the right game. A good idea that captivates many. The purpose of the Catch the ball game is as a member of her team to take the center ball without being touched by the opponent. This can be implemented practically and quickly with a group of teenagers or young people who can participate without hesitation.
Materials Needed for “Catch the ball“
- a ball
How To Setup:
For Catch the ball you need a smooth surface that allows you to play freely and without accidents. I can attend up to 20 people. They can get involved from the kids and end up with the oldest people. It is ideal for all categories. Also, another game where more players can play is simons says game
How To Play:
- Step 1: Although Catch the ball contains a larger number of participants even up to 20, this group is divided into two equal teams. Then the organizer of the game has the responsibility to explain the game’s rule and what is the purpose.
- Step 2: Each player requires a chair. For example, if there are 20 people you will need 20 chairs. One for one player. if there are 2 teams, each has 10 players each, then all the players of each team are placed in a parallel line. There are 10 players on a parallel line to a team and 10 players on a parallel line to the other team.
- Step 3: The distance between the parallel lines is good to be around 5 meters. The players’ position is received face to face. Each team counts the players from the left to the right in order from 1 to 10. After each player knows his number, he stays in the chair and waits for the next step. The ball is located midway between parallel lines.
- Step 4: There is silence and the organizer can begin to say any number starting with 1 and ending with 10. For example, if the leader says number 2, then the number 2 players run to the center where the ball is. Each player in the team has the objective to take the ball and return to his seat without being touched by the player another team. If touched, then the point goes to them. If he manages to sit in the chair without being touched, then he gets the point.
How To Win:
Each team wishes to win. But for this, it takes attention from every participant in the team. When the leader tells the number, the one with the number indicated must be careful and must be the first ball to have the chance to take the ball and sit in the chair. for other games visit the site www.eteambuilding.org .
The Benefits Of Playing This Game:
- Includes a large number of participants
- game participants are moving
- attracts attention and concentration