Materials Needed for “Loss of balance” :
- marking tape
How To Setup:
For Loss of balance game, you need a bigger space, according to the number of players in the team. Up to 30 people can participate if you have the right conditions. All you need are some pillows and marker tape to delimit the space.
How To Play:
- Step 1: Each participant finds a partner. They face up front. The legs are at the shoulders, then they grasp the hands (palm on the palm). At the start command, they push their opponent, trying to make him move a leg or fall. The one who falls first loses the fight. If the players do not know each other, you can organize first the game Who am I game.
- Step 2: A second variation. Draw a square in the middle of the room. Participants bend their hands and skip a leg in a circle. They push each other forcing the others to put their second foot on the ground or get out of the square. Eliminate the players who set foot on the ground until you have a winner.
- Step 3: Third variation: Each participant finds a partner, they are bumping forward in front of each other with their hands on their opponent’s shoulders. At the start signal, they try to make the adversaries lose their balance. The first, falling down, loses the fight
- Step 4: Fourth variation. The pairs sit on a bench or chairs and knock with pillows. The one who falls first on a bench or chair loses the fight.
How To Win:
It is the fact that the fight can win anyone but there are some nuances that can be of use. You need to be flexible and very attentive to the movements your opponent makes. When you start, be the first to take the initiative to unbalance your opponent. This way you will have more chances to win.
The Benefits Of Playing This Game:
- Effective communication in a team building game
- Better knowledge of other people
- Creates a pleasant atmosphere